Hey everyone. I have to say I have been out for this month because I was out for vacation. I spent my first time in New York. Here’s some things I learned when I was over there:
– NYC has bagels and frittatas for breakfast, we have breakfast burritos.
– If you’re ever hungry, you can find hot dogs, pretzels, pizza, roasted peanuts and bagels anywhere.
– A majority of the museums have “suggested” entry prices for everyone (LA has flat rate for all).
– Trains run 24/7.
– Central Park is simply “amazing.” One of the most beautiful parks I have ever seen.
– Always have cash on you (you can’t always charge everything on your debit/credit card).
Until next time everyone!